Monday, April 30, 2012

Day 14 - Top Five Things You'd Do If You Had Magical Abilities

wow...this is so huge for me.  I dunno where to start

By magic can we include symbiotic abilities that have been cultivates by the introduction of a innate foreign substance/sentient being?
(no this is not an episode of the big bang theory, I'm seriously wondering)
  You see...superman's abilities were simply an effect of his genetic structure reacting to our specific yellow sun.   Spider man was the product of a genetic anomaly that occurred when he mutated (loose definition) when he was bit by a radioactive spider
   
I could go on....and on and on and on and on and on...please believe me.  SO....I'm gonna approach this as thought he spectrum were WIDE OPEN
  1.  superman's powers.  Yep.  invulnerable (almost).  Super and I mean super speed.  telescopic vision, heat vison, super breathe (oh wait..I have that...this guy knows)  Freeze breathe.....
  ummmmmFLIGHT>.....FLIGHT.  the man(loose definition) can fly.   ANd fast...forget it...that's the business!!
     ok.  Here's the thing.  I lucid dream of these powers, but I realize that  want them for 2 reasons and I'm being honest:  1.  I like knowing that I cannot be hurt and that things are easy.  I dont like obstacles and overcoming them...I want my life to be easy.  2.  It exposes fear in my life.  I don't wanna be hurt.  I don't like the feeling of being vulnerable.    Both of these are weakness on my part.  Honestly!
                  Being human means facing vulnerability and overcoming obstacles.  If I am going to become the man I wanna be....I HAVE TO BE VULNERABLE LE, GET HURT.....AND OVERCOME OBSTACLES!!!  But I realllllly don't like that and....I don't wannnnnnnnnnnnnna! (whiniest voice possible)

2. The flash.  (super...I mean SUPER speed).  Ok..I"m only gonna say one thing.  Speed is a measure of TIME.  If I could run to syracuse in 2 minutes instead of 2 hours, but it still FELT like 2 hours to me.....then what's the use!?  SPeed is awesome at first till you realize that it is really only the perception of time SLOWING down for ME...just me.  

3.  Green lantern.  Dude thinks it....ring creates it.... awesome.  (until you're AJ in the morning, who's thoughts travel like a 2-toed sloth riding a geriatric snail)

OH WAIT..THIS IS THINGS YOU COULD DOOOOOOOOOOOO IF YOU HAD MAGIC.

4. Um....I'd make the 2 party fallacy disappear and bring actual freedom to this nation.  I would magically turn every politician into what they pretend to be.  WHATUP?

5.  I'd bring back 'my name is earl"  it was GOOD SHOW THAT DESERVED TO FINISH OUT IN IT'S TIME!!! WE DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NOW THAT WE DISCOVER THAT EARL IS EARL JRS FATHER!!! CMON.....criminal...Just criminal!

No comments:

Post a Comment