Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Sam TAKEOVER!

I HAVE STYLE!  STOP SAYING I DON'T!
 Oh hey there.  Dad apparently created a blog.  Well, he's not around so I figured you would want to know about....well.....ME.   I'm a golden retriever.  Yep..the bestest breed there can be!  Here's a little about me:
I rock very hard.  When I play, I go all out...dad calls me Crazy Face

Ok dad, I agree...you are super awesome..and I am only very awesome...you win

I love my daddy more than anything else in the world..he's handsome, strong, very smart, tough, regal, excellent, awesome, charming, fun, funny, and a very good dancer.

I'm not allowed on the couch..but this one time I got up there...It....was......sweet

this was the day that dad and I went out looking for chicks.  Not for dad...he's got mom, but for me.

went hunting for werewolves.  Found one...dad slayed it like a mighty warrior!

Just us hanging on the ranch.  NBD

We fish too.  Catch some lake pigs...you know...no big
So, many of you have asked.  Here is the list of my nicknames:  and No i'm not joking these are literally what my dad calls me regularly.
Slam
Cham Cham (Aunt Shauna)
bosey
booshee booshaim
bragooch, blagoo (Russian accent)
shoo shaim
chum chum
kee bah boo shaim
boogee boogam
MR. Monster
Monshee  monshee
mohair mohair (french accent)
bo bose

No comments:

Post a Comment