Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Day Seven: Top 5 Historical Figures

Yeah....umm...kinda boring but let's roll.. (ps I took yesterday off cuase my PIB was behind a day)(Partner in Blogging)

5.Doc Holliday as portrayed by Val Kilmer in Tombstone.   This is now your time to run through what you like about this. "huckleberry"    "you're no daisy!!"  etc....it would drop my cool meter if I sat here and quoted all the awesomeness when you all probably know them
Like.....umm....What if air is actually poisonous and it like....takes 80 years to kill us?

4.  Bruce Lee.   I've studied him since I was about 10 years old.  The way he took the traditional forms of martial arts and adapted them for functionality....sounds like the newest wave of faith in Jesus.  Stripping off the FORMS and getting to the Daily application and substance.    I actually believed he pushed and peaked his body beyond it's limits and that's why he died....that's just my opinion.

3.  Optimus Prime.  Yep....a clearly static character that embodies all that is good and noble and oh, I dunno...PETER CULLEN as his voice!?!??!?!  C'mon....This REEKS of Epic




2.  Superman.  Herrrre's the thing.   THere is NO way a human could have such POWER and not end up just squishing us at his whim.  Here's what I mean:
    I was playing Prototype.  In the game you get powers as you run around NYC.  THere are tons of random people just walking around and living life.  I'm flying and throwing cars etc on my way to the GREATER GOOD of killing the Protagonist (who presents a great threat to everyone).  But you know what...after about 3 days of playing, I stopped caring if I hit a few humans when I was chucking cars at demons and whatnot.  I stopped caring if they weren't dodging quickly enough out of the way when I was driving fast.  They became more like ANTS to me than humans.  I didn't have TIME to watch every super powered step I took.  They got hurt...and I didn't care. Now imagine living among us humans (the selfish, the corrupted, the PROUD).  You feel what I'm saying?  So the character is awesome because he keeps nobility and empathy even when it's impossible to do so.
 Half Dog, half Centaur, half superman.  Centmandog
there's A LOT going on here....I'm just...I dunno...I wanna move on
HE HE HEEEEE....that is all.. hilarious

1.  Historical?  Jesus....DUH?   He left the throne of God and CHOSE to become one of us (the ants).  He dealt with hunger, thirst, fatigue, Body odor, bad breathe, hurting feet etc.....a far cry from GODHOOD.  ANd WHY?  WHY?   So we, (the ants) could connect back to God and have a way for eternal life and our best lives here.   I WOULDN'T HAVE DONE IT!  Right?  If you're honest?

 see ya tomorrow!
    


No comments:

Post a Comment