Friday, April 20, 2012

day three: five names you wish were yours

Ok..this is an odd one...so it's going to require deep honesty to be entertaining.

5,  Aramaus.   (air-ah-may-us)  Yes.,..that's right. I invented a name for our future firstborn boy.  Wife is not a fan, but that's a small matter (*if you know us, you know that's not true, but I wish it was).  This is the name of  A CONQUERING WARRIOR.  I would expect him to come out of the womb with a shield and sword and battle strategies.    (he'd be careful with the sword as to not hurt his mom).   This name rocks, I don't care who you are!

4.  Thunderpants Mcwigglevoss.   Yep.   Thunderpants.  Mc.....Wiggle....Voss.  What's not to love here?  It reminds me of when phoebe wanted to be named something 'bananahammock'.  SO then Mike called himself 'Crap bag" LOL....funny episode.    But yeah, this one would be EPIC. 
   "hello"
"hey, it's Thunderpants"
you know what would never come next?  Ever?  "Thunderpants who?"  

3.  I love the name Jack.  It's fun, it's strong...it's kinda cowboy meets spaceman.    But alas...what's my last name?  yeah.....it would never work.

2.  Anthony...Tony.    I dunno how I got stuck with a childish name like "AJ"...I really dont.  I had NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS (I dont think).   I like My Sicilian heritage...I do....I would be happy to use my more Italian sounding name....but no..I'm a five year old!
   Shauna calls me TONY...and it drives people nuts.  I love it.   She actually says "Tonay-ah"  like when a ditsy girl says "nooo wah"   adds that 'ah' on there....   She funny...she crack me up.  I love her

1.  I dunno....ummm... i think i'll take the time to talk about some names that bother me.  DOnt get all mad if your name or someone you care about's name is on here...It's my opinion...and remember the blog is called musings of a wierdo...sooooo what can you expect.

I heard of a name recently that made my teeth hurt.  Kimothy.   Did i mistype a k and not a T? No I did not.  This one really gets me....KIMOTHY!   shudder
Here's a list of some of the kids names where my wife teaches that have stuck with me like a slightly off piece of cheese...where you kinda smell mold, but you really like cheese and force the issue only to find that all you can taste is the mold and the cheese is a lost cause.  But it's in your mouth now and your stuck with it.
Kylor.  and it's a boy and his sister is names calista.    yep..there's kylor and calista!
Kellon that is a girl
maegan (pronounced may gan)
Meegan   yep..meeeeee gan
                        so that's it...there are musings.  Have a good weekend, stay classy San Diego!~

3 comments:

  1. I'm with you on all of those at the bottom of your list. And I HATE when people try to be all creative and take a common or semi-common name and just spell it different. You're not creative people! You're just annoying the rest of us that can spell!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Phoebe's first name was Princess Consuela (Banana Hammock)...
    I enjoy your daily muses and look forward to each pos on FB as I tried to follow you and cannot seem to add your blog!!
    Cannot wait until tomorrow's post.

    ReplyDelete